Thursday, April 6, 2017

Top 5 Wednesday: SFF Books on your TBR

5 Wednesday is a weekly meme created by Lainey @GingerReadsLainey on YouTube and hosted by Sam @ThoughtsOnTomes. Every Wednesday there is a new topic, and you list your top 5 related to the particular topic. This weeks topic is SFF Books on your TBR. For more information on top 5 Wednesday and the Goodreads group click HERE.

Here is my Top 5 SFF Books on your TBR

This list is in no particular order


1. This Savage Song
The synapses sound really good and I hear great things from Victoria Schwab’s books. I really need to read something from here and this sounds really good. Also the second book comes out soon, and it’s only a duology.


2. Crooked Kingdom
This book sounds interesting but I first need to read the first one of this duology. I’m probably not going to get to this in a while because I want to read the gresha trilogy first. So this is on my TBR, but it’s probably on my TBR for a while.


3. Every Heart A Doorway
This didn’t sound like something I would like at first, but I do want to read more out of my comfort-zone and I only hear great things so I might as well try it. The second book is also out now, so if I like it I can continue with this series.






4. Monstress
This graphic-novel sounds very interesting. I don’t know if I ever get to this because I don’t read many graphic-novels. I need to see if I can get my hands on one.


5. Mistborn Secret History
      I’ve never read anything by Brandon Sanderson (I started Elantris yesterday), but I’m curious. Everyone tells me that Brandon Sanderson is a great writer. The mistborn trilogy is high on my TBR and of course any short story’s in that world. 


What is the next SFF Book on your TBR?

No comments:

Post a Comment