Wednesday, October 19, 2016

Top 5 Wednesday: Favorite Non-Canon Ships

Top 5 Wednesday is a weekly meme created by Lainey @ GingerReadsLainey on YouTube and hosted by Sam @ ThoughtsOnTomes. Every Wednesday there is a new topic, and you list your top 5 related to the particular topic. This week topic Favorite Non-Canon Ships. For more information on top 5 Wednesday and the Goodreads group click HERE.

So this means ships (romantic relationships) that don't happen in the book. This could also be in series that aren't finished yet. So you don't know if they end up together, but you really want them to. 

Keep in mind that I’m not much of a shipper. So I only have a top 3 for you today.

This list is in no particular order.

1. Bran Stark and Meera Reed in A Song of Ice and Fire series by George R.R. Martin

I’m aware of the age differences, but in this series everything is possible. It is not weirder than most marriages in this world. I think they fit well together, and been through a lot together. The series isn’t finished yet, so who knows, maybe they end up together?

2. Arya Stark and Gendry Waters in A Song of Ice and Fire series by George R.R. Martin

We’re staying in Westeros with this one. My answer why, would be the seem as with Bran and Meera. I think they fit together well, and I can’t wait were this story will end!!

3. Eragon and Arya in The Inheritance Cycle by Christopher Paolini

I haven’t finished this series so it might be something that will happen in the end, or not. I only read the first 2 books. The second one left me disappointed so I haven’t continued yet. Tell me what you thought, is this series worth it or not? 

No comments:

Post a Comment