Sunday, October 2, 2016

September Wrap-Up

This was a month of finishing books that I already started earlier this year. I read a lot of books but they had fewer pages than normal. I also wanted to read a divers book this month, because of diverseathon this month. I didn’t have the time to participate but I wanted to read at least one divers book. 

So here are the books that I read in September and how I rated them. I added links for books I have a review on.

Stats
Read books: 6
Genre: 1 New Adult Romance, 1 retelling, 1 non-fiction, 1 collection of short stories,
1 Science fiction and 1 Graphic novels
Pages: 1.670

2 stars – it was okay

The Opposite of Loneliness: Essays and Stories by Marina Keegan Review

3 stars – I liked it

Avatar: The Last Airbender – Smoke and Shadow by Gene Luen Yang

Pride and Prejudice and zombies (Pride and Prejudice and zombies #1) by Seth Grahame-Smith Review

The Deal (Off-Campus #1)

4 stars – I really liked it

We Should All Be Feminists by Chimamanda Nogzi Adichie Review

Avalon (Avalon #1) by Mindee Arnett Review

No comments:

Post a Comment