Saturday, May 20, 2017

April Wrap-up

I know I’m very late with this wrap-up. I just didn’t feel like writing for my blog this month. I can’t really tell you why. I hoop I get better at it. Summer is coming and we had our first warm weather of 2017. This makes me want to read more. I don’t know why but I associate warm weather with reading, probably because I love reading in my backyard when the sun shines. That’s a perfect summer day to me. April wasn’t my best reading month. I read 2 books. Hopefully next month will be better!

Stats
Read books: 2
Genre: 1 Fantasy and 1 Adult Romance
Pages: 954


3 stars – I liked it

Twenty Times A Lady - Karyn Bosnak

4 stars – I really liked it

Elantris (Elantris #1) - Brandon Sanderson

2 comments:

  1. I didn't have the best reading month either; I only read three books in April, which is quite possibly an all-time low for me. Still, better than nothing! :) Hopefully we'll both read more books in May (I have already surpassed three books, so I'm really happy ^^).

    Out of the two books you read, the one that's calling to me is Elantris. SUCH a gorgeous cover! Also, I've heard many good things about Brandon Sanderson, so I don't know what I'm waiting for. :)

    By the way, I love your background!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sadly for me this month wasn't much better. I see you read much better in May!

      I had heard also many good things about Brandon Sanderson, so I picked Elantris up and I recommend it! It was such a interesting fantasy world and there will come a sequels, but that book is expected in 2020 so we have to wait a while. :)

      Delete