Wednesday, May 3, 2017

Top 5 Wednesday: Favorite SFF Cover Art

Top 5 Wednesday is a weekly meme created by Lainey @GingerReadsLainey on YouTube and hosted by Sam @ThoughtsOnTomes. Every Wednesday there is a new topic, and you list your top 5 related to that particular topic. This weeks topic is favorite Sci-Fi and Fantasy covers. For more information on top 5 Wednesday and the Goodreads group click HERE.

The False Prince
I really like the look of this cover design. It’s simple, but interesting and it fits perfectly with the story. If you want to read all my thoughts click here of my review.


I, Robot
I haven’t read this yet, but I’ve seen the movie multiple times. I know you should not judge a book by its movie, but I’m definitely interested in this book because of the movie. I really like this cover too. It’s simplistic and it shows the essence of the story.


The Heart of Betrayal
I really need to get to this one! I loved the Kiss of Deception (also a beautiful cover). I’ve been putting it off and I don’t know why exactly. I hoop I get to it this summer.

The Falconer
This series is ending this year or it’s already finished (I don’t know exactly) and it sounds interesting. Again need to get to this one.

Hold Back The Stars
I also mentioned this one in the new releases post from January. Update, I still haven’t read this one, don’t even own it. But I’m still interested in this one. I haven’t heard people talk about this book , but it sound so interesting. If you read it let me know what you thought!


Fantasy and Sci-Fi books have amazing covers. You can’t make me pick just 5! Here are a few honorable mentions.

No comments:

Post a Comment