Thursday, September 1, 2016

August Wrap-Up

I didn’t have much reading time this month. I went on vacation 2 times this month. Ones to Czech Republic for 10 days with friends, and ones with a nonprofit where I volunteer for a week. Because of this I didn’t have much time to read. I only read 1 book and in the end of this month I picked up 3 graphic novels. I flew thought them in a few hours. So these are the things I read in the month of August and what I rated them.

Stats
Read books: 4
Genre: 1 Contemporary and 3 Graphic novels
Pages: 1.023

4 stars – I really liked it

Avatar: The Last Airbender – The Search by Gene Luen Yang

3 stars – I liked it

Avatar: The Last Airbender – The Promise by Gene Luen Yang
Avatar: The Last Airbender – The Rift by Gene Luen Yang

2 stars – it was okay

That boy by Jillian Dodd

No comments:

Post a Comment